On the occasion of the Bauhaus anniversary, the Werkleitz Festival 2019 will take place from May 25th to June 9th in Dessau-Roßlau. In the title model stands as a model for a future to be created and ruin as a testimony of a mostly idealized past. The aim of the festival is to locate the Bauhaus in a broader historical context. Thirteen artists are invited to this project, who dedicate themselves in Dessau from the current perspective to the poles of power model and ruin.
28. May 2019 – 27. May 2020Group Show, MAK Design Labors, Vienna
Modell und Ruine
25. May – 9. June 2019Group Show, Werkleitz Festival, Dessau
11. May – 30. June 2019Solo Show, Stiftung Konzeptuelle Kunst - Raum Schroth im Museum Wilhelm Morgner, Soest, Germany
Kunst und Kapital
3. – 17. May 2019Group Show, Kunstraum Bogenhausen, München
If birds in a truck fly, does the truck get lighter?
11. – 30. April 2019Group Show, Drugo More, Rijeka, Croatia
SF MOMA: Snap + Share
31. March – 4. August 2019Group Show, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, San Francisco
28. February 2019Talk, ETH, Institut für Geschichte und Theorie der Architektur, Zurich
Biennale d’art contemporain de Strasbourg
13. December 2018 – 28. February 2019Group Show, Hotel des Postes, Strasbourg, France
2. November 2018 – 28. February 2019Group Show, OCAC, Krabi, Thailand
8. June 2018 – 8. June 2019Group Show, DOX Centre for Contemporary Art, Prague