How to make a POV headband for your phone
You always wanted to shoot hands free Point Of View video but there is no Google Glass or a GoPro around? Here is how you can make a simple POV headband to shoot video from your forehead with your phone! “Yes, I am actually filming you!”
1. Materials & tools: Sticky velcro, headband, scissors, needle and thread.
2. Stick the sturdy side of the velcro to your phone.
3. Any headband, winter or sports stlyle should be fine.
4. Stick the soft side of the velcro to the headband. For safety do a few stiches on the four corners.
5. Stick the phone to the headband.
6. Done! Make a lot of them! Shoot POV video together with your friends!
Aram Bartholl: Point Of View at Babycastles (FB), NYC
Feb 20. – April 10, 2015, Preview Feb 19, 6:00 pm (RSVP)
Workshop on opening night: Build your own POV head band for your phone!
Point Of Vision video shooting experiments with Atlantic Center of the Arts residents: Bonnie Ebner, Sally Hill, Maja Kalogera, Katie Loughmiller, Jane Remick, Tom Smith, Chase Starr, Merav Tzur at BayBar New Smyrna Beach, Oct 2014
THX everyone!!! :))
See also KATSU Mumble Cam™ for super quick & dirty POV video shooting!